Hey there, lovely people!
Christmas is pulling closer and since I just currently sorted out my cosmetics box, I decided to give the stuff away I haven't used or have no use for!
It would be a shame to just throw them away, right?
The products are, of course, still durable (otherwise I would have thrown them away) and intact - some of them were only used for a short swatch and then never touched again.
The products have cost me 1-15€ each, but please don't ask me for the exact worth of each product - it's a present after all, right?
Rules:
- You do not need to follow my blog, twitter, tumblr or whatever.
- Leave a short comment to state you're willing to participate in the giveaway.
- If you are picked, I will send you a private message/e-mail regarding your address, so I can send the items to you!
- Winners are picked by chance (I'll roll a dice or something), there is nothing you could do to increase your chances of getting picked.
- Deadline for application is Dec 15th 2012, 23:59 (CET)
Disclaimer:
All items given away are in the exact same condition as displayed in the pictures.
I am in no way affiliated with any of the companies/brands those items were purchased from - I do not get paid or gain anything from displaying them here or giving them away.
Your contact data will not be given to any third parties.
No companies/brands are involved in the process of this giveaway.
(PS.: If you could be allergic to any of the ingredients in the products, please check for yourself!)
![]() |
| Package #1 |
Contains:
CATRICE cosmetics - LE - PAPAGENA feather lashes (no glue included)
Prime Beauty Products eyeshadow palette Brown/Hazel
ESSENCE quattro eyeshadow - 01 "Ciao Bella!" (used for swatch once)
YR "Coleurs Nature" - Multi Reflex Lip Gloss - 09 (seriously, the sticker at the bottom is too small to read the name!)
YR "Tradition de Hammam" Nourishing Argan Balm
YR "Les Plaisirs Nature" - Vanilla body lotion
YR "Nutri Specific" - Milky facial cleanser
YR "Sebo Specific" Ultra Matt hydrating and matting face cream
TRUE RELIGION Fragrance Body Lotion (for men)
![]() |
| Package #2 |
Contains:
ESSENCE quattro eyeshadow - 04 "Sixties Reloaded" (used for swatch once)
ASTOR Rainbow Changing Color Eyeshadow roll-on (no specific color appointed - lilac)
Black Bird Nail Polish No. 04 (dark purple)
SYOSS Max Hold styling gel
SYOSS Heat Protect spray


Hello~ I want to take part in giveaway!
AntwortenLöschenI like the second one package.
My e-mail is aivelinsan@gmail.com and twitter https://twitter.com/Aiverin
Wow, yes! I want to participate! :D
AntwortenLöschenBoth packages look interesting (especially the nail polish... yum!)
my email address is dubinska.marta@gmail.com
Hello! It looks very good and you are really nice person to do this. :)
AntwortenLöschenYou can count me in ;)
My email is merankori@ymail.com
Ich ich ich! :D *manchmal eben doch ein bisschen feminin* Und wie du mich kontaktierst weißt du ja? *shot*
AntwortenLöschen