Here we go with my try in blogging. I'll see for how far I'll be able and willing to keep this thing up and update that blog thing.
First off, maybe I should introduce myself?
The name's Kei, or just K, and I'm 23 years old. I'm a German jobber who is really into photography, fashion, cosplay, and writing.
So far, nothing special about all this, right? Right.
![]() |
| me taking pictures of other cosplayers - photo by Trunks21 |
In general, I'll try to keep this blog like a diary and upload all kind of stuff that fancies me. Maybe there will be reviews, videos, pictures, cosplay WIPs or something like that but I cannot predict that right now.
Let's all just have a good time!
If you want to, you can follow me on twitter, I'll be posting whenever I'm updating my blog.
Cheers,
/K


Welcome~
AntwortenLöschenHaving you create an account here gives me hope that I will finally find my motivation to blog here more often again
Thank you, dear! <3
Löschen